Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 21, 2010 in Turkey

Whytney finally gets a day off in Turkey.  I must say the Whytney took one of my recent posts a little too seriously.  I mentioned the she was "my wings"; I did not expect her to take this so literally.  She decided to go skydiving!  I am assuming that all went well.  I have had no news from her to say otherwise.  I hope that she enjoyed it and I am quite surprised that she jumped out of a perfectly good plane.  I thought I was the only one in our family that wanted to skydive.  I suppose that she thought since I couldn't, she would for me.  Thanks Whyt.


I guess Whytney will be doing a tandem skydive?  If she does, it is about a 35 - 40 second fall accompanied by a professional skydiver.  She would dive from about 10,000 feet.  What a way to see Turkey!

Ephesus is known as one of the great outdoor museums in Turkey.  I  am sure that Whytney was able to see some amazing sights from the sky!  I hope to get details soon and I will share! 

17 days to go - they are flying by so quickly!  Not quick enough!

LUM&L

No comments:

Post a Comment