Monday, August 9, 2010

Less than one month...

Today, Whytney was in Venice again and had a great time!  29 days to go and I am attempting to finalize the details of her return trip back to Kentucky! 

I am unsure of what she did in Venice today, but I am glad to hear that she had a great time. One thing I do know is that she really enjoys Venice.  Whether it is the attractions, the weather, or maybe the people; Whytney always has a great time in Venice.  It could be that there is a diverse population here.  Numerous tourists during this time of the year visit Venice, students from the University of Venice, and various transplanted residents.  The diverse culture is always energetic and ever changing.

 

This map gives perspective to where Whytney is and where she regularly goes on her cruises.  She has visited Venice, Rome, Naples, Salerno, Sicily, and she will be visiting Monaco I believe on the next cruise. I have always wanted to visit Italy; what an opportunity to be able to see these sights multiple times.  Lucky girl!

Unfortunately, I will cut the blog short this evening; school starts tomorrow and my bedtime calls!  Tomorrow brings Split, Croatia and one more day off of the nine month contract!  I hope it brings another adventure for Whytney.

LUM&L

No comments:

Post a Comment