Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 23 and 15 days - enough said!

A sea day - only 5 more sea days!  These are the days that are so difficult!  Lots of work!

I have not spoken to Whytney for several days and I know that she is probably very busy today.  Tomorrow she will be in Naples, Italy.  Today she is sailing between Greece and Italy on the Mediterranean Sea. 

I will share with her that I took the day off today and went to the eye doctor.  It was very nice to be in Lexington on a gorgeous day.  I was thinking the entire day that it would have been nice if she had been with me to shop and eat lunch out and just spend some time together.  Not rushed by the thought that I had to leave her again soon or that she would be away from home for so long.  These last few days, 15 to be exact, are now slowing down.  Seeming to go backwards!

As she sails between two of the most beautiful places on Earth, I hope that she reflects on her recent journey.  I hope that she has enjoyed most of it, even with its challenges.  I hope that she has the memories of these places with her to help her face future challenges.  I hope, finally, that coming home will not be a disappointment to her after the amazing adventures that she has had!  I think that we will be able to keep her busy for a little while?

Until Naples....LUM&L

No comments:

Post a Comment