Thursday, August 26, 2010

A new AND final cruise

Today is a GREAT day!  Today is the first day of the LAST cruise for Whytney in this contract.  This cruise signifies a beginning of the end.  The last group of guests that will be graced with my daughter's presence.  It makes me a little (not much) sad for the guests that will follow.  They will not have the opportunity to experience my beautiful and vivacious daughter or experience her skills with their hair or teeth!

I will once again be able to call her and see her (at least for a moment)!  The short 12 days remaining will be filled with goodbyes and celebrations of friendships made.  Feasts eaten with friends and drinks clanked in toasts to the NEW journey that Whytney will be embarking on.

Do they realize how much they will miss her?  Possibly?  Do I think that she will miss them?  Probably? I think that home is what she is currently longing to see now, she probably will not think about friends left behind at first.

I hope that she will enjoy this, her last cruise.  She will be visiting Nice, France; Florence, Italy; Rome, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Venice, Italy (an overnight); Split, Croatia; and Naples, Italy.  What a way to finish!  I hope that she has an amazing LAST cruise.  Enjoy and make great memories....home will soon be a reality!

LUM&L

No comments:

Post a Comment